Joachim Breitner's Homepage
Today, ajt held his talk on debbugs and announced the subscription feature I blogged about. It is still not on bugs.debian.org, the modifications to debbugs seem to be harder than expected. Besides that, I briefly talked with amaya about the Ubuntu issue, stood in the sun for the group photo.
Afterwards, I printed, cut and glued a new "release" of the board game and "held" a "BoF" on the game. Well, I helped 5 others to play. The game still has issues, the main begin properly that it is quite slow. This was partly caused by our dice-replacement (3 differently sized coins that stand for bits in a 3 bit number, thus generating values from 0 to 7, and on a 0, you had to re-roll), but also by the long round times. This needs more testing and experimenting.
also uploaded a bunch of pictures, some still from Stockholm, the rest
here from DebConf. I picked out a few goodies for attendees as well as
for those who stayed at home:
- Erik trying to wave in WLAN signals
- I guess the Swedes want to tease me: Jojo is a pussy?
- Geeks on a ferry. We did attract attention.
- Alain uses Kismet. Warshopping?
- Tolimar and youam, best friends as always...
- These are toilet doors. Can you guess which one is for whom?
- Nice idea, but my dirt was stronger.
- Yes, his typing justified the keyboard.
- Dawn. Before 4am.
- Amaya holding up the
debian-woman bannerdebian-minority card
- Beta testing the Board Game.